Saturday, October 2, 2010

ALIVE!

I am alive but the internet on base is dead. Dead like a door knob. I am sitting at a cafe on the beach at the mount trying to catch up on email stuff.

Life in New Zealand is good. We had the incredible pleasure of having Allen Hood from the International House of Prayer in Kansas City come speak to our DTS & the THOP staff and interns. It was amazing! He came to Tauranga for a holiday and ended up ministering to us in an incredible way! I was so blessed, encouraged and challenged.

My outreach team is preparing for our up & coming outreach. We leave for Tahiti on October 16th and I'm looking forward to all that the Lord is going to do. I think it's going to be good! We'll be spending 3.5 weeks in Tahiti and then we'll be coming back to New Zealand and driving down the East coast all the way to the bottom. We'll be spending about 2 weeks in Christchurch and I am looking forward to helping out there. I'm not exactly sure what our outreach will look like in any of these places but I'm excited. We're believing God for a mighty move of His Spirit.

Well, I've gotta jet from the cafe now but I'm hoping our internet will be up and running shortly!

I'm thinking about all of you guys back home and praying for ya'll :)

Lots of love from New Zealand!

1 comment: