Saturday, August 18, 2012

Orientation

This past week has been a whirlwind!  Driving down to KC was smooth, easy and enjoyable!  My lovely friend Kristen made the journey with me and it was so fun spending some extra time together and having someone to join me in this exciting transition!  We arrived at my home in Grandview, MO on Monday and I have started the process of settling in.

Orientation began Thursday morning and it's been full-on and amazing!  The Lord did way more than I anticipated during orientation.  I felt tremendous joy and confirmation about this coming season and I'm really excited to get into a rhythm and schedule in the prayer room and as a student.  Orientation was also really different than I expected... I feel like I've signed up for spiritual boot camp!  Way more than just academic studies, I know that my season here will be transforming and formative.  I feel like a lump of clay that the Lord wants to mold, shape and form. It's also been so exciting seeing the beginnings of what the Lord is doing regarding the prayer and mission's movements becoming one.  The Lord is raising up missionaries who are full of love, light, joy and the knowledge of God.  These are exciting times, friends!

Currently, I'm sitting and waiting for one of my Forerunner Music Academy friends as she finishes her vocal assessment.  I love being in a godly environment of musical and theological excellence!  It is SUCH an honor being here!  My heart has been flooded with waves of gratefulness to be here at IHOPU in this season!  I am so thankful!

Classes begin on Monday! 
Be blessed, friends.


1 comment: