Sunday, August 12, 2012

The adventure begins!

I am leaving for Kansas City in about 10 minutes!  AHH!  Just wanted to write a quick update before I hit the road!  I'm getting excited for this new adventure and all of the known's and unknown's that this next season will hold!  What a blessing to spend my time and energy in the place of prayer, the study of God's Word and learning more about His heart.  I am so excited for that!

Thank you for all of your love, support and encouragement!

Here are a few prayer requests before I hit the road:
*Safety in traveling and favor with the boarder crossing :)
*Grace in transition and tons of JOY in this next season!
*Continued revelation of Jesus' heart and understanding of the Word

Thanks so much! Looking forward to writing about all that the Lord is doing and will do in the coming weeks and months!  Blessings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment